The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Sunday, September 17, 2006

    Dream vs. Reality

    My beliefs have been shaken badly.. After all I've read, I really wonder if what I believe in will work out.. Yao was encouraging me... trying to keep me in track.. trying to help me believe in it all over again... But will I regain the faith? Time is running short and I need to get it back soon... really soon...

    My granny told me to believe in myself... She say think of what u can do and not what u cannot do... I really time to regain my confidence... my faith and all that I had always believe in...

    Will I be able to convince them my passion for the subject I love so much? Will I be able to make anyone like it as much as I do?


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 9:55 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela